Sunday, January 16, 2011

What in the end I found it in the record what I need

 In the network do not know what he finds himself in the record, or for what, the purpose of what is, may I have to explain themselves clearly. These days kind of helpless sense of helplessness. In line when the A man in constant view the site opened one by one,, have opened their own do not know how many. have seen what the feeling is really their own child as an unwanted wandered in constant . keep wandering in the network as recorded what he finds, but do not know what it is .... love or warmth, I do not know. only know their own to start the endless wandering. recorded what he found ..
this feeling is not often. but each time to have made me lose a lot. lose a lot of fighting spirit and courage. helpless these days makes me feel very lost, sense of self is not a fight. As the battlefield soldiers on the beat, but then very difficult to take up arms, is the most horrible feeling. .. not afraid of other people also often say that you fall down I'm afraid you are not up ... Maybe one day I not believe the network is not unrealistic that network plaything of this reality, today, to see the strange. long time no chat, he began to say a few words I have become more and more strange feeling, the feeling is not me, did not feel too understanding, I can not adjourn until now more and more carefree as before, and, no cheerful as before, maybe I have to keep to mature, but I'd rather not feel this way. ..
always helpless and bored, I always like to recall memories of the past little bit ....... may be registered in which you want to find something out at the bar. remembering the past and old friends to chat so that I can I felt I was. or you know me, so as to give me the courage to make some of my fighting spirit, but there will not be in a strong as before. Do I really changed? a man can not sleep middle of the night do not know why should write this .. also some silly sense of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment