Thursday, March 31, 2011

Grow up lonely

 Kazakhstan to start, continue to hit the keyboard .
Perhaps this has become a habit.
deserted the season is winter is warm ?
repeating every day , there is no escape from the fingertips over the years , quietly go away.
a mirror looking pale get some indifference in the face.
So this is grown up.
If this is grown up.
to live their own lives, many friends have told me about .
However , unfortunately.
as always .
is still used to remain silent , quietly watching , so and so who steps from his front walk . Then turned and left .
open hand , flying heart. Unfortunately , the sad unbridled spread.
bleak days, the reflection of my loneliness is not modified .
not you do not know , but you do not understand.
always makes time for many people a lot of things change.
some stories , what the outcome may not exist . I think , but only their own hopes.
I was calm and in the past, but deserted .
the future , need to be earned .
past, will miss , but never go back.
to leave , I let myself living horizon.
the thoughts , I would wish friends happy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment