Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Goodbye Peach Blossom

Taohua Tan thousand feet deep,UGG boots, less than the risk of ice BIU love love.
Ice under the Hong Kong counseling adult gray air machines, and the next three years directly comparable activities buttocks area. 3 where hip people coming and going, all of them grotesque,UGGs, clothing startle. Lukang feces Hill shop in 23:30, when actually full, only a table for two next to him as if to rub the rice-like tables.
I was standing on Road rims. ice adults go past years, the hand carrying a familiar,UGG shoes, friendly brown paper bag,cheap UGG boots, which was written a string of letters .. I love .. love the crisis (we also call it LV Rights tower ..) Hey .. I was the first day .. I just faced with a red canvas bag birds strongly repressed impulses, next day the same Kaopu beige I appear in front of .. This shows that the shrimp mold .. This shows that the beautiful will our heart have a sister Wife .. .. .. love birds also shows that exports to Europe, Europe and Europe .. how can you have .. if I would hold back the tears flow not to .. .. also shows that birds love me give me .. your shrimp and your shrimp ...
No wonder they say life is enough .. read I Want To get two or three friends and is probably due to too much .. if .. if confidant light will put people off dead birthday ... If it were as beautiful will our mutual love of the crisis, then send ..

No comments:

Post a Comment