Monday, September 13, 2010

I enchanted bridge

Bridge I intoxicated
2005 class 10 classes for Tertiary
goodbye to the city's noise, I am into being a wonderful nostalgia. Hour marquis, as long as a holiday, I would be crazy quasi generally run to grandma house. There were no amusement parks, so the mountain after the bridge has become my bathed in the aroma of spring girl, we started to Scorching summer sun came with a small bridge. So, we took off his thick clothes, put on pants and vest-Benz in the water running, the flower continuously in the bridge, the mud wrestling became fun of us. from the ground dig on a mud flat by hand and then into the egg group, flat and hand-dug a nest in it, then Shi Jin fell to the floor, you will hear When the children braved even two or three red stomachers with mud wrestling in the back of a big brother. hot sun baked the earth, but do not roast the hearts of our fun.
autumn leaves recovered their previous silence brought wonderful visions. I am a good move for the child, but to calm down, I would choose painting. In the evening, I often carrying my portfolio to bridge. bridge is a dirt road across, lined with dense tree. arranged along the direction of the tree looked, there was a hill, mountain is not high, but some steep. In the evening, I sat on the bridge of stone bench, the draw at this time the voice. sunset hanging in the hillside has been reluctant to leave, if I want to stay.
winter snow covered with a joyful world, we came to a small bridge, a Gongqibubei, anyone who left the memories, would not wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment