Monday, September 20, 2010

He stood across from me

 My eyes from the people through the rush, you can see him sporadically but still find mature smile face, maybe I should remember the noise of the airport that day, that moment of feeling like a lack of nourishment and tired for a long time the petals Finally a little bit of blooming ... ...

unexpected happiness

I do not believe that chance, life will not always feel like my favorite movie as a series of surprise and coincidence, life is life ah! So I write, the absolute silence in the night against the house faint hair blue PC screen and win different words, write different cities most men and women buried in the heart of touching, joy, pain, ambiguity, I enjoy What kind of control, but able to control what is really very small, good, continue to occur around the convergence of discrete, different circumstances, different outcomes, can live the life I became pen. Do not know how many people will read these words, do not know how much the audience to see which out of a staged opera, do not know will not affect those who had such a busy city and not simply growing numb heart. This is my fourth onward, the city, I rely on text to make money, my life vagrant, sometimes more isolated.

Part 1 the night of the Like life, the solitude,UGG boots clearanc, cool-headed people can continue to see the corner of the most vulnerable, sometimes people will not go near sharp. I laugh, smiles and say that. Mei heart surprise me to see this disc, because the former VCD shelves crammed with are inexplicable pleasure and parting, the feelings that were not broken tears opportunities.

and I only Linsen a laugh, he is in this room but me, the only people who saw this film, and only military personnel.

night, a man was crouched in the yard, facing the screen, causing unrest in the hands of red wine was ice cold, and a glass cup of red liquid, looking at the city instead of another persistent excess unspeakable feeling of a life is very far away from my group - discipline is the The population of many of the people of integrity, strong, experienced, and even silence, that the circumstances of the place is full of camouflage ... ...

when alcohol play a role, I dial the phone to Linsen, I said I do not know the military have such delicate feelings,

say that the disc is that true? The city also has such a dedicated, tenacious, feeling?

in the quiet and cold night, the sound seems Linsen end of the line warm written out. is the story of the compilation out. Do you think you have so many successful? perfect love. have a command of taste, obviously I am obviously not suited to such a tone. Linked to the machine, cell phone screen time is 2:15, out the window the night strong, quiet mind can hear the voice of finger puncture, I dig out the The music sounded in the room when I knew that was what touched me the sensitive nerve of the thin ... ...

wake up the next day, do not remember what last night and Linsen said. Not to think very deeply why he did not sleep at night. Do not miss the other end of the cold air, his gentle voice phone. Because the habit of a person's house, a person's air. Crushing the sun coming through the window reminded me of a new day coming, get up, called a take-away, check mail, and then in front of my PC screen to the manuscript, wrote a woman in the street. I want for my rent, phone bills, food, IKEA's fabric sofa, CD, books, large holding of gardenia and busy. Part 2 in the afternoon Guise

Linsen in my eyes is a happy, bright man, we are not the same, there should be no intersection. And Mei Guise Coffee Bar has a heart sitting in the wood on the soft cushion in his hand, Mei Lin Sen was nice heart for reminding me. I do not deny, I know that many around who love me wish I had ordered, bright life.

but sometimes I will contradict those in the heart of life simply can not afford and digestion of universal emotion, is a simple one, will keep life simple, would condone their concerns will be put into a relationship,UGG BOOTS, such as the fairy tale as pure and beautiful. And then leave quietly.

Sometimes people away because of love of love.

obsessed with the distance, exile and living their dream.

long time no tears.

circulation time and place in the encounter unfamiliar people, the train, the cabin, a roadside snack stalls throughout the land, or you can see the sun's Coffee Bar, do not know her name, occupation, preferences, only experienced. Those who walk alone carrying a backpack, there is no purpose to talk, you know that tomorrow,UGG boots cheap, or get up and leave after not goodbye, so the memories and the trash left behind, so it will not smell the smell of the story. Natural environment without a trace.

Gisborne closing time is midnight, did not read the disc there are two, in the nearby supermarket and buy a red wine and the surface to facilitate the packaging of vegetables and chocolate.

midnight cities always make me feel safe, all the decadent, passion, alienation is like a flower in my heart started quietly, gorgeous, no matter what, are revealing the naked, perhaps because of emptiness, or is already numb, so the night will make those who live in the city another layer of sensitive nerves, the heart becomes sharp. I believe everything is true, because this dark night, do not hide the vulnerability of heart, or incomplete.

still have not read a person submerged in the disc, the screen Xu Qing smiles no longer tilted his head, face becoming solemn, because to give up her love, has been silent, refused on that I had always admired so a family background of the man said, Surface stubborn, strong, and their hearts to draw a Road been injured.

Perhaps that far away from my group, the group of circumstances of people with camouflage, and their life course so that they learn to ignore their own, silent, and then there is no sound of the Tui Kai. Just to let their love there is another way, a kind of complete each other for a long way.

today's men and women of this city's love of self and selfishness, both exhaust gas power struggle, from body to soul, and when everything is exhausted, to the broken again when the relatively silent, tears have been dry. The beautiful old as fireworks went up, instantly's gorgeous, and then overtaken by the cold dust. When I was barefoot to a clean fresh oil into the cooked wheat flour, the Linsen phone call, a clear sound when listening to his voice clear

fall a single word heart, people no Ruanmian, ambiguous feeling very good.

have always been their pet.

, that only the parents at home will be called by name.

  Many people around for the part or not care about the things of their own to compete with, from the 18th floor single apartment to watch the city lights flashing materialistic, beauty and evil, as deep as hell ... ...
of a sudden, I seem to see the prosperity of the world's most vulnerable.

thought of Lin Sen, the man that will do home cooking, not often meet, PART will always considerate of the transfer paper towel, pick the songs I like, sometimes when I Weizui replace the wine spa water, and then told I should be better on their own. Once saw him in uniform look like, very experienced, full military temperament, his face would be wearing a modest, simple smile. He said troops entered a dream of his childhood, though by then he also received Hou a university admission. Given the opportunity to achieve a dream, of course,UGG shoes, can not miss, regardless of the eyes of others to give up and get is not proportional. Mei heart that this man may be entrusted with life.

I have been silent silent. Part3 sea

Linsen am going for a month, month, I still random non-life distance, right and wrong, all night all night to face PC, the only time to accompany the wine and classes be Sweden band CD, and sometimes will throw away those rose heart could not understand what she called She would always drink Weizui, me alone to face the window from midnight of neon to the whitening sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment