Monday, October 25, 2010

And what the situation the same year!

 When logged on today to see the number of necessarily have access to 289! DaysAh! Wrote almost a year! For the first time so many people entering the same day! Oh ... happy outside! This is only a celebrity! I'm gonna be famous outside! Oh ...

today,UGG bailey button, let me see, what to say to do. Hey ... when I reflected, I should know,UGG boots, I should be nothing to say.

noon, XQ community members of the General Assembly has finally opened. Hey ... in fact, ah, for our older students, the so-called members of the General Assembly are all just play and kill time. In the General Assembly that this psychological drama seemingly not ready, ha ha ... that no good! (Cited under the United States,Discount UGG boots, friends, ha ha ...) If memory serves, the match will begin a month . Hey ... this is really to be nervous ... outside! I heard, it did not even finish the script, the actors did not find it! But to the outside of this too late! However, this time the person in charge looks like a blunder. Oh ... really long time no see him. Beginning at noon to see when not seen it!

summarized under the bar! Members of the General Assembly at noon today I saw the biggest gains are not seen in several long time friends! Haha .... I actually quite like them really pull!

not say, because the fear of night trying to sleep in the afternoon when the inspection class, sleep in an hour ... cool! May be really tired,UGG boots clearance, I slept in the saliva are out ...

Oh ....

send words: tomorrow is the last day of the week! Quick! Li test a few days ....

No comments:

Post a Comment