Thursday, October 28, 2010

overcast sky to this cold rendered increasingly strong

 Overcast sky to this cold rendered increasingly strong. this time is the thick night. Suddenly some little sad.

promise that life is too dull. but had long been think of the way it has always been the case. established trajectory. step by step walk.

only. he would occasionally swap it. plug in the headphones. open the phone radio. FM FM89.3 music radio.

the radio wake-up ears.

When the host came when the warm sound faint. I think of college dorm life.

I remember myself to complain about. plain boring . But now some faint memory of himself.

we all know. Most of the time missed only memorial of the past and the comfort of their own. as it has been lost.

so. I think the future of their own free will miss this time the days of drifting.

I know. now I'm satisfied peace of mind.

only. It is getting cold. nose ache. eyes Shibuya was.



』『 never away more than one person told me. home snow. not tablets.

Emily said. You tell me when the snow will come back. Then you see me tomorrow.

I know she said joke.

So I laugh. How can it snow in my mind, such as salt and ice particles that can replace, she says. I want the flying snow in the back. you have to wait for me. While the man you have married women. but I do not mind. I Remember we said good happiness.

Oh. I think our time.

Emily once said. must have their own house. to be mad when we cynical. No one pipe.

ice also said. to have a purple house. purple sheets. purple curtains. purple stationery. have my blessing to you purple. in the yard but also species of flora.

but. Dear Emily. you have your marriage life. and I'm still waiting. Today we have already lost the unbridled nature of mind.

But. Honey ice. Today you and I separated the two places. real trouble. This idea is too fantastic Qiongyao Shi.

but. I know. Even so. We never go far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment