Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Childhood Chronicle - (I)

 My childhood in the Examination Hall is located in West Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing's Ministry of Agriculture, 5, spent the hospital quarters. The yard is very secluded childhood, especially with institutions, senior living grandfather and his old revolutionary Hou courtyard carefully planting the flowers, but also give us these children (now 50 after the fashion called law) left a very deep good impression. Very fond of flowers and insects, fish, kind of old, the entire courtyard and the living room of his house covered with all kinds of vegetation, flowers, throughout the year in the artist uncle and aunt who often come here to paint from nature. I was a preschool juvenile children, have no knowledge of plants, no more interest, but still remember the most gorgeous courtyard is Colorful chrysanthemums, hanging in his living room, and Zhu De, Mao's huge portrait of ... and a wall hanging of the two cross swords.

Red Guards during the Cultural Revolution domineering to our yard to revolt, brutally smashed all of his efforts pour keeping goldfish cultivation of flowers and fish tank, the elderly actually stick stubbornly holding hands, and the large number of confrontation between the Red Guards up, of course, his anger and resistance is futile, it is extremely dangerous. Finally, finally ended up in Montreal and Nga stray debris, murderous Red Guards teenager sky was left. Soon the old will be resentful to the death of the revolution gone.

courtyard now no longer exists, but the high price capital mansion is built on its site, and therefore known and therefore Gongyuan Street, the streets of Chang'an Grand Theater also makes this street now more fame impeccable.

hours of me, as the three sisters at home much larger than my age, and all boarding schools, only to come home the weekend before, so I usually always a year younger than his sister dependent as partners, played out with fun. My sister because fair-skinned, black doll head and a pair of big eyes water Lingling, it is very beautiful, lovely, so her little name of The scientific name is rarely called acquaintances.

Since I do not brother and sister-hour shelter, so if we encounter childhood bully other children, thanks to their use fists to settle. Although my sister was a girl, but often dare tussle with the boys wrestling, even eat the loss, and never ask me for help. Because of this, Li Bai childhood than my brother's courageous when, whether it is climbing, never ending, or to the park to play adventure games, than I did a brave, so far, I have to admire a kid sister, is really cool shoot!

childhood of our brother and sister, never afraid on the streets of the Wild Child, I am more afraid of the Consulate General of India in the hospital next door to a good cause trouble naughty boy. Generally handed over to them as long as one or two hands, the other will not dare to underestimate this little brother and sister, but to meet more friendly. The so-called not go for that is that they do it!

in our four, five at a time when the country at the Great Leap Forward. Opposite my house was being held in Beijing Communist Youth League Then there became my sister and I will go play in the park every day. Porter aunts and uncles also met the two of us, and seem to have behaved like this for the children, so even though we do not vote, can put us into the every day they will visit, and the other children refuse unceremoniously the door.

show exhibits display rich, the most attractive of course, I kind of weapons the PLA exhibits, such as tanks, aircraft and other coaches. My sister does not seem very interested in these, but every time I go there, should accompany me for a long time, until I had finished addiction, the only thing she likes to see, of course, those are the girls like - such as red Red and green colored cloth fabric, new varieties of Laiheng chickens, pigs and so on Ukraine, in short, are more alive, or something colorful. Just me and my sister in there to play crazy, forget home, the show's uncle, a People's Liberation Army (tank school instructors) - Wang Kezhong uncle will be there to take care of our cafeteria food. Out there, free to eat what someone else is definitely not our two children, and home to suffer snapped a small matter, I am afraid that the parents be allowed to us from this play, and It would be bad. However, enthusiasm for the kind Uncle Wang not only take care of us to dinner after work also promised to send us home helped explain to the parents. It is because of this experience my sister, Uncle Wang friendship with my family became very deep friends. In the next one to two years, the entire country into a difficult period of famine, Uncle Wang from time to time sent military troops to our house and their own kinds of vegetables, hard tack, he said the children is a long body, do not go hungry . So far I remember Uncle Wang's wife took the children to visit Beijing forces, living in my house and they brought the scene of Shaanxi specialty - La lamb, this bright red color of meat is really delicious!

precisely because of this exhibition experience when young, so I had a great interest in painting, I tried my memory, to see everything at the show, are drawn down, well as a way to save memory.

painting graffiti when I indulge in a day, the good sister to move with lightning bright side of paper in my hand to start. Let me not forget that, she was holding out to show off their own time to do the windmill, he just let street children green with envy, crying, she insisted this windmill is not, then do not give him to redo a line . The child's parents face child begged, begged my sister had no choice but to sell him to the windmill. At first, my sister life and death do not agree, the more other people want, the more she felt in the editing software and more baby. But listening to the cries of the children growing, gone too far to time. Sister finally moved out, blurt, said: See her say that parents very happy, rushed out of 5 coins for my sister, his mouth kept saying, up, which was the first time my sister lives on their own ability to earn money,UGG boots, although this windmill only bought five cents, but when she was at the tender age of market economy and opened the first of its kind, has become our home a pioneer in the market economy. Unfortunately, until today, she was a bookworm would spend no money, or is the market blind. Although it seems a child prodigy in the early development of a capacity, but not necessarily in the future can be created in this area ah!

to me and my sister as partners, happy to spend every day of my childhood, a special child into my life, but also since changed the way I was a good child's growth trajectory. The child older than I, and know that he was only with us in the hospital but never played together. He is living in the backyard of the Soviet aid to China expert Anna's son - Euler. The boy looks very smart, his face covered with a lot of freckles, usually always with a Russian-style peaked cap Paul, a mischievous look bad.

remember the State Administration of Construction in our backyard - the expansion of the septic tank yard. Then the children can play and see what is really small, so the uncle of the construction site workers, many of the children attracted the onlookers, even the alley where the children gathered to this point of view the site full of sand and gravel lively.

uncles one day when the workers to rest, when no adults around, that Euler came to greet me: When I ran curiously, in the absence of any defensive situation, but that he suddenly pushed him down the pit. The pit enough to have four or five meters, when I fall into the pit bottom, the fundamental figure out how the matter, so it is too late to be afraid, just want to try to climb. Within the pit can not be completed without any tools and climbing the ladder. Just as I was trying to climb, the fleet are Shenzhe above Euler face sweat, a look of panic, ran around a construction site, was busy looking for tools to help me up. When he found a rope, and exhausted body strength to help me climb from the hole, the tension, he even voices have changed: , then I'll take you out to play every day. Looked at him askew fear and sincere way, I nodded and agreed. Really small to large, I have never given any children and students in front of parents or teachers sued like, because I always thought that kind of approach is very shameful, but also the least tolerant of the behavior.

After this, the Euler indeed trustworthy, every weekend will quietly come to me (of course can not let my mother see, because the courtyard of the adults think he is a bad kid, and not allow children are close to him), took me to see the Ministry of Agriculture's office compound outdoor movie (remember most clearly the film is viewing position, even in the movies, but also often sneak into the office with me, see the office to enter, see the waste-basket ... every time to turn to the many fine collection of high cigarette case (what the Chinese, the Phoenix Peony's ... short brand too numerous to list), and one of his own and do not, all to me. So how can I greedily accepted the generosity of his it? It will be Euler said: br> Ever since these packets, I began to learn the triangle fan, that is, the cigarette quartet built triangular, the boys get the fan to fan delta to the ground than winning or losing. I remember the winter outdoor fan delta, have a good sex from time to time, hands are cracking, and swollen like a bun is also this way, until the bright lights also do not want to go home!

met Euler as the troublemaker, and I learned to gang war, playing pinball, throw a brick ... and so the boys of the game, and therefore gradually estranged sister. At this time, she also found the girl's fun, and girls with the homes with the Tiaopi Jin, throwing drag bags, hopscotch ... I'm not interested in playing these games.

when the Sino-Soviet split, the Euler with his mother back home, but I do because this particular interaction with him, from a quiet boy, became a favorite trick of the naughty child. This is to be the old saying: He that knows nothing, doubts nothing!

Euler who in fact there are things that flash, that is brave and honest. Whenever stabbed funnel, into a disaster, he was always brave enough to bear all the ring, we see these Chinese kids are afraid to even look at, but we never hear the cries of Euler. The Soviet Union's boy, really brave!

Euler gone, the compound children's war games, and even gang war, and did not stop, but it is often immediate concern back yard front yard, and from the backyard to the front yard counterattack. So the children of gang war not only occur because of Euler, but naughty nature of children dictates. So far I think the kids to blame bad someone is extremely unfair. Of course, the naughty children is limited, that is, to the parents will work as long as the time, regardless of whether the wounded and injured participants, must immediately withdraw troops, just like nothing had happened, and all have to wait until then to Japan to battle!

with age and the stricter parenting, when I was 5,6 years old, the opportunity to go out to play much less,cheap UGG boots, so stay at home reading, more time to draw up. But I was still not recognize the words, while the father and mother and sisters and all the books written word, my sister and I have to look at a pile of books in these illustrations. Due to frequent access to these pages and the cover art, seems to have read a few things inside, and even discover some interesting books especially, which triggered a strong interest in me and my sister, my sisters are looking forward to the weekend only to come back, so tell us to listen.

50 children after us, from small little parental care, almost all grown up free. Now think about it, then the big one due to high political enthusiasm and showing a working state of extreme ecstasy is indeed reached home his wife and children, the expense of the fanatical home state, it can not find time to give us a story, one day and we simply say a few words on the bad. Even if the sisters can come the weekend, it is difficult to satisfy our desire, though they are bigger than us, but in the end these are school children, their home was dry, but to do, how to do mind control little guy!

reason I most want to have to know the word, with the notes down, no matter what my sister back, immediately seize the time to ask them what these words mean. Once I am going to primary school, has got a lot of word knowledge. Although some books recognize only a small part of the word, but guess even Mongolia have been able to read with a lot of books. Such as the Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen, Aesop's Fables, and Mr. Zhang Tianyi book,

me and my sister, To encourage us, remember that I bought back older sister a This two books, we can also exchange with other children see other children's books too! If you take the book home, the word adult, no matter what they say is not replace it!

However, my sister and freedom in the years of growth, unconsciously I went to school age. When I first back a small bag, into my elementary school alma mater - Beijing West, cloth elementary school, everything was very new. Vermilion gate, the winding has several yard. Our junior class was placed in the yard of the depths of the yard with slide, swivel, parallel bars and a concrete table tennis table. Classroom door of which was When I saw the door of the crowded urgent inquiry into what their other small classroom students, was once thought: These kids can be stupid, not your Look! When the bell rings, we welcome the tall female teacher, but then I knew she was a young cadres in the Ministry of Agriculture wife, of course, she knew who my father was, for her kind and care for me in particular So far, I have greatly missed the class with this beautiful, she is my mentor - Zhang Yan.

school soon, I became accustomed to campus life here. This class more than 40 children, evenly divided between boys and girls. But the time we are small, can not pro-women and men giving and receiving, but deep-rooted feudal subconscious, so since the school has never speak with female students, not to say that between the. The beginning of school, these children live in different locations, due to know each other. So during the break, often for the chair and the parallel bars competition for a dispute, and some children were bullying, often back to the classroom the students in our class, and made us all afraid to break out. Because my teacher know my dad, so I did not succeed to stir up trouble has endured. Patience may be the child's ability to be extremely limited, I do not know which one to could not help myself, and a man rushed to, the mob came to showing off mad they all playing back the classroom, but also used as a special duty to repair the broom a few tall boys. Since then, no one would dare to bully us and then a group of the. I can do this in front of the class by teachers face a harsh rebuke of a pass, but she was also spared tenderness, and did not ask my parents. When I was sensible, the really reckless move this deep guilt and deeply grateful to her heart.

I recall last year shortly after his classmates are still unfamiliar with each other. I sat in the front row called And the boy's brother said the area is very famous in the Beijing Railway Station, is often absent fighting the

but the time, I have received since the impact and influence of Euler, regardless of who had no fear, so desperately hard to push their desks, nearly knocked over in the front of the Wang Yuhua land. Instrument allows annoy him by my anger, he fiercely grabbed my collar, hand to want to play. Can look into my eyes glaring, but he dared not do it. At that time I had to shout three times, so that he let go, but he just grabbed tightly Bu Songshou! At this time not into the classroom teacher, I see no control, and then exhausted body strength, pumping him mercilessly took the opportunity of a big mouth. The sound was big enough that you even some fear, is stunned classmates, and I do not know what happened, timid and scared of girls there's whispered cry again. The beating of students, was also silly, he can not imagine how people actually dare to beat him? Wang Yuhua after all, is a naive student, so just dump a ruthless angrily: At this point, the teacher walked into the classroom, the students discovered a strange expression. She asked us what had happened earlier, but no one answered. Good observation of the class suddenly found red cheeks Wang Yuhua students, certainly traces of beatings. So I asked him: Wang indeed very generous attempts, he insisted: Teachers there believe this nonsense to sharply against the people, said: The teacher's face was very serious indeed, it is one pair I am very disappointed expression. See her so angry,UGG shoes, I'm really very sorry, just feel really sorry teacher. What can be said to have been late, I only have to bear the consequences. This result is indeed just as popular now a line in the movie

Since then, I have the self-blame, did very little fighting, but again focus on the class to do the extra little trick, to see extra-curricular books unruly place, finally does not provoke a catastrophe, can be considered an improvement. My state of this slack has been extended to the second grade, when most of the students in class have become the Young Pioneers, can I still an ordinary Since I am the naughty child is the top academic grades, so the class teacher and other classroom teacher I am always sorry for them. Members of the class although the squadron leader and learning are good kids, can encounter difficulties, not the time to ask me how to answer, so they also want to help me into the team. But a bad habit of primary school students, but not so easy to change a good overnight. To be a good boy, is the need to cultivate the style of a period of time. Although I would also like to be a good boy, but always hold it much longer to relax the. Used to do a free and undisciplined children, to be able to make the rules, is bound by how easy!

When I entered the third grade, the class most of the students have become the Young Pioneers, and even the usual exam is always 3, 4 students, chest, donned bright red scarf. Especially the activities of the Young Pioneers particularly after school will carry out his often left a variety of group activities. Every time, I, as a few non-member students, only to quietly leave the classroom alone. This is undoubtedly for a child's psychological impact is still relatively large. Of course, my childhood, as children will not be considered so much, so there is nothing ideological burden and the burden, but rather than the other students more time to do their favorite thing - that is home to see their favorite extra-curricular book.

positive than other students because I read many books, so the school for me, it is particularly easy. But the downside is that more do not pay attention in class has.

remember the third grade, the school began to set up a writing class. Every time, the students are scratching your head, unable to write, I has written a non-stop, always feel that 45 minutes is not enough, the teacher called on several occasions as well as teaching and research in collective questioning me, Except of course during the Cultural Revolution, when writing articles, you must

words back to third grade, precisely because of the creation of language lessons, so my grades are more prominent in the whole school year, my job has repeatedly year in each class to proclaim as Pham Van,bailey UGG boots, So I noticed that more students, not just us three intervals. But I do not know these students, when we know that writing is a non-naughty young pioneers wrote, it is curious to me, which makes me particularly offensive. So long as a school, I run faster than anyone else. I, as a non-Young Pioneers, a backward child, in particular, people want to be recognized. Because then I feel that they are in the class, and the whole year are in the most isolated, whether it is a good student, or poor students, almost no one is willing, or dare to take the initiative to approach me.

in in such a situation, a significant impact on me what happened. It is a quiet, delicate little girl suddenly one day our class was assigned. Curious when we looked around the new students, I also noticed this unusual for her because she looks like the students in the solemn extra attention. The new students on the new environment here is so strange and shy at that time, and occasionally answer the student's question, her field with a southern accent Mandarin, angered the students time to time bursts of laughter. The students laugh so much more shy and awkward little girl, that she kept his head down, do not look at you, for placement of a weak girl, this is certainly her most hard time. Since I am such a helpless situation of deep feelings, so the empathy for her situation at that time. The same as ourselves in this environment, so could not help but loudly shouted to the crowd of students: I'm a fight out of the students were so intimidated by the spectators hands me a good reputation, then agents just quickly disappeared, the return to the tables, because nobody wants to mess with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment