Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Choice of transport

 April 29, 2006
identify good to go to Shanghai this May, and plan about the trip: 1 night mortar Huaihai Road, Hengshan Road, the Bund, 2 to Qingpu, III to Nanjing, IV to Suzhou,UGG boots clearance, fifth in Wuzhen, VI to Hangzhou, and then from there to Guangzhou.
plane and the train suddenly remembered what distinguishes
each plane, which is the starting point and end point, and started and the outcome is all, the process is simple. while the train is more time is spent on the process, the road to enjoy the beautiful scenery, there is enough time for you to expect about the destination, there is enough time for you to the fun of travel plans and preparation.
I want to work when I will take the aircraft, because if I have to take the time to consider how to solve the problem, then this arrangement there are too many variables lying if I was to before I Science can not come up with a solution, is not this tour to the white left. If it is tourism, I would choose the train, so you really experience the journey at different times of the different landscapes, like life, like different inn.
treatment feeling is, if I want to experience the wonderful love, I would like the same train, so that gradually extend this pleasure, and if I want a stable marriage, then, I would like to direct to the end from the beginning, the end here that is into the marriage, of course, is in determining the choice of the premise, because it married life before marriage do not have too much contrast, live constantly in the running, which only feeling better every day life, so that each days is a good guess, or live on the day as one day, so there will not be sad from the peak into the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment