Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How much to cross the distance to meet you

 How much distance should be met through the
you do not know how to meet you, the most beautiful moment in my.
To meet you, good looking but also a blessing.
To sing in the cantabile: a big crowd,UGG boots, in order to meet you, I cherish his,cheap UGG boots,
me through the wind and rain to find my heart is sad hh
no longer a disguise,
I can across a beautiful
far from the sad watching you,UGGs, silently think you hh
life, how many people come and go hh
can not turn back time, bearing the number of lonely?
heard Close your eyes will have the most perfect world.
sad, but when we buried what hh
far left is so gorgeous sunshine.
not end there will be a day,
we could smile meet?

so dear in that until then,Discount UGG boots, we live so good.
for you, and to me!
Reprinted from Sohu blog - a woman comic

No comments:

Post a Comment