Monday, November 29, 2010

Qingyuan trip

 Reported back to the provincial exams,UGG boots clearance, Qingyuan, not familiar with the road, Aaron, where there is a better book in advance to contact him, just as he had a night school.
He took me to his understanding of the female students hostel, had wanted to that night to see the examination room, until eight o'clock, he said, too late, afraid of no car back. only to get up early the next day to explore the way again.
Shimei very good people, is a very talkative girl. She often chatted with Aaron telephone, actually saw the plane, but three times. made me feel a little tired of crooked.
been receiving text messages more than the fuel, and my heart a little bit moved. ten to climb into bed to bed, but she quarters of the people are used to sleep at night, headlights are still open, the chat volume is also not reduced. such a noisy environment, it really is difficult to sleep. stoves Ping half past ten also received long-distance telephone, confused to tell her that my first two days to test, an appointment talk to you another day.
thinking about the next morning to the morning, around, or so noisy, I began to fret incessantly. even if the lights, the sound of conversation has been deliberately stimulated the ears. I can not bear to continue, had to say on the following, can be quiet, I'll have to test. The results left the girl in Meizhou remains unchanged. until I can sleep a little more.
nine times at five , awakened by a strange phone call back to me. I look at records, and then I was Aaron. could not help but return to information, big brother, do not it so early. Anyway, woke up, went clean slate. Shimei than I get up early, told me that Aaron is waiting downstairs.
turned out he was scared his classmates, did not approach half past seven that can not test. Then he got up at five thirty to climb, I was always felt He fuss, even though you do not know the way, running late hit,UGG bailey button, and no hindrance. until he learned during my bar exam can fall asleep watching movies, to feel distressed. He neither tried so get up early, all for my exam, got the spirit of good.
Shimei to send us back to the school gate, we take the public bus interchange scheduled, but the door has a motorcycle, Aaron asked the man First High School to sit experimental schools of Qingyuan City, how much, the last mentioned twenty-two bargain. days too early, sitting on the motorcycle with the wind whizzing mist blowing, blowing at once, I woke up bleary-eyed. getting up so early, it really is not used.
thought an hour away, the man driving the rapid, under a half actually arrive at six, before also boasted far, enough extortion. But This venue really is remote, not near shops, places to eat breakfast could not find. into the school to see venue map, and then asked people where the primary section, small shop somewhere. commissary is not open the door down, time is too earlier. canteens are credit card, but fortunately able to use student card punch. But breakfast is not a compliment, make life difficult for those students had to eat every day.
to the examination room door waiting to see the candidates head on the wall, actually I found In a Yeast Biosorption. excitedly asked her to send text messages without, but for a long time I did not reply. with Aaron in the day where we talked for a while, but she wait. Aaron nothing to do, said he first went to the city Place a walk, to my exam, contact him. Shimei told me before that he told to go shopping, so I take my walk exam. I also found that he would not talk to me leave my back to school it. It turned out he is a hard-soft-hearted man ah mouth.
invigilator open late,Bailey UGG boots, until their hair volume, is already eight. proctor actually said the men do not question that time, I did not bother him , eight to nine and a half, now is not started, do not you will postpone the winding? start to stay too long on the math problems, is not yet finished, is already half past nine. I saw the watch to surprise Call unfavorable. Language comprehension difficulty than ever to improve, do slow down the speed issue. that question can only back to do data analysis quickly select answers, the last big issue is simply the random Tiantu.
line measured over here during the break about the examiner with Lihua not professional, although strictly a lot, but there are not such as Guangzhou in advance the paper. to the point of test applications, the lack of sleep, the brain has been expanded, and again consider the country stomp the mistake, do a complete mess.
exam, crowded the entrance door. taxis, motorcycles happily squeeze into the crowd. called Aaron, and he told me to sit in front of City Plaza. I'm looking for motor cars to the, do not know what is specifically Passengers. walked near Lihua also met separately with her friends, if we the same destination, together with a companion is a good choice, at least in this strange city I think so.
Lihua they find the car away and left me alone for the bus. a little bit helpless looking call girl complained, said a few minutes, until a motorcycle, but unfortunately the price unreasonable, fifteen to the city square, too expensive. Aaron told me to take a public bus call, I think so many people ride public buses, how can I position, looking for better motorcycle.
touch Yangshan on a girl, her heart is in Africa is not clear where exactly they lock key can not mobile phone call, only to wait for her cousin calls. So the two companions, went across the street while walking and other motorcycles. case on a car, Yangshan girl was going to say with me to the city square sub car, then go back on fear of being scolded his cousin. I just find him Aaron cars to the city square.
hungry for a meeting he cried, Internet cafes can only eat something so quickly digested, really eccentric. He took me to find a place to dine a few blocks away and asked me how to test. but also what happened, only later to concentrate on looking for work. Qingyuan City area streets, I feel confused, people casually crossing the road, the vehicle anywhere in the open. thriving motorcycle industry had a strange high, the mess is not entirely urbanized city. may be used to the environment of Guangzhou, at first glance really not familiar with I subconsciously reject it.
Aaron listening to my words, but also that used in Qingyuan, each time back to the FG not used. Oh, how it can be compared.
contact Aaron, when, in fact, has been in broken Hakka dialogue with him, not the past that he invited me to dinner, he found that I could not understand his words, has been speaking in Cantonese. Although grew up together, but only a small number of meetings the number of people say that people have this number. This be together for a long time, but also better understand his behavior. Although he would only believe half of the relatively frivolous talk, I quoted the words of Li-hua, when he was handsome He frankly accepted,Discount UGG boots, but he is regarded as the individual who posted. dialogue with him, only to find his ambition, for he is very understanding, read the school really for his future development. in front of him, but makes it appear to not mature enough, I feel a bit upside down. Ha ha.
back to Guangzhou, when actually they happened to meet Lihua and her friends. Oh, this world is not very big. destined to meet the ~
from

No comments:

Post a Comment